I was touched. Wait! I am blessed! Twice in one week my blog talkkindnesstome was nominated for an honorary award. One is the Sunshine Blog Award and the other is the Super Sweet Blogging Award. Now I’m thrilled to be spreading this encouragement and joy to you. I hope it isn’t cheating to nominate you for both awards. I’ll include the ‘rules’ below so you can pass it on and feed your favorite bloggers a healthy dose of enthusiasm.
The Sunshine Blog Award
The rules of the game are as follows:
1. Link back to your nominator.
2. Add the award image to your page.
3. Share 7 facts about yourself.
4. Nominate 5–10 other blogs (and let them know).
My nominator for the Sunshine Blog Award is Miss Sunshine herself. http://sunshinescrapbook.wordpress.com
Seven random facts about me
- I have been blogging about 7 months. My blogs are all about encouragement for each day.
- I don’t like evaluating anyone’s work or actions.
- My passion is writing and education.
- My goal is to live out my passion by writing online courses and blogging.
- I love working and the thought of retiring gives me hives.
- I’ve been happily married for 42 years and still going.
- My purpose: Live my life in such a way that those who don’t know God will want to know God because they know you.
Now here is the rule-set for the Super Sweet Blogging Award
To accept the award I have to do five things:
- Thank the nominator for nominating me. Thank you, thank you, thank you arianazuber! http://arianazuber.wordpress.com/
- Answer the 5 Super Sweet questions
- Include the Super Sweet logo in this post. You’ll see it below.
- Nominate other bloggers for this award.
- Notify my nominees on their blogs
1. Thanks — Thank you arianazuber! I really appreciate your kindness.
2. Here are the Super Sweet questions:
- Cookies or Cake??? – I love cookies the most! I especially love snickerdoodles.
- Chocolate or Vanilla? Most definitely vanilla. I love vanilla bean most of all.
- Favorite Sweet Treat? My favorite sweets cinnamon rolls.
- When Do You Crave Sweets? I don’t crave sweets often, but after a big meal is when I crave them the most. Go figure. I think it’s because a big meal is usually consumed with family on a holiday and I don’t want it to end. Having sweet desserts extends the time.
- Sweet Nickname? Janie
4. Now for my Sunny and Sweet nominees. And because I couldn’t decide which award was most fitting, I’m nominating these for both awards. I’m very, very bad at choosing favorites.